Don Brenton’s Fire Protection is now scheduling training classes to help our clients’ employees learn how to use fire extinguishers. Here is some information about our training programs:
What does training involve?
Fire extinguisher training classes are tailored to meet the specific needs of each customer. Training can be designed to include:
- Classroom instruction
- Viewing of videos
- Hands-on experience with fire extinguisher discharge
What will employees learn?
Following completion of our information session, participants will be:
- Aware of the importance of portable fire extinguishers as a fire fighting tool
- Familiar with the common types of extinguishers
- Respectful of the limitations of equipment and operator
- Knowledgeable of the steps to be taken when a fire is discovered
- Capable of integrating their new knowledge into other areas of their lives
Hands-on training participants will get the opportunity to discharge the types of extinguishers found in their workplace. This is a great way to build confidence!
What does Don Brentons Provide?
We provide all the extinguishers, personnel, visual aids . . . and experience . . . necessary to complete a professional training program right at your facility! Participants will receive expert instruction and assistance, plus:
- A Certificate of Completion
- Valuable information for fire safety at work and at home
Would you like to receive more information on what you’ve read on this page? Please send an e-mail to Don Brenton’s Fire Protection with your contact information and one of our team members will get you what you need.